Jobs > Job detail
Position : Online Content Creator, Forbes Editorial, Forbes Thailand
| Viewed 1,545
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004583
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Online Content Creator, Forbes Editorial, Forbes Thailand
- Job location: Bangkok , Nakhon Pathom , Nonthaburi , Pathum Thani , Samut Prakan , Samutsakorn
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language edition, Forbes Thailand.Read more
- Report news and create analytical articles both domestic and international.
- Rewrite articles together with illustrated pictures selection suitably for website.
- Knowledgeable to communicate via social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and also be and administrator to connect readers.
- Create multimedia content by providing scripts for VDO editing and providing data for Infographic.
- Write a professional articles for Forbes Online through interviewing people from varioud professions and various scopes of life.
- Perform a professional host job in talk show for Forbes Online from time to time.
- Others as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communations or related fields.
- 2-4 years experiences in online content creation and news writing, interviewing and translation.
- Excellent writen and verbal English communication skill.
- Excellent computor skills with Office 365 and Google, Adobe Creative Suites and others.
- Good knowledge of various platforms such as social media, print media and others.
If you’re interested, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
136 Bangkok Post Building, Sunthornkosa Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact: Human Resources Department
Tel: 02-616-4000 #1820