Jobs > Job detail
Position : SUB-EDITOR – Business Section
Publish on Mar 22, 2021 | Viewed 1,155
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004259
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: SUB-EDITOR – Business Section
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Forbes Thailand.Read more
The Bangkok Post is looking for a self-motivated, energetic person for
the position of sub-editor-Business Section.
The candidate accepted for this position will be responsible for
overseeing the sub-editing and proofing of stories written by
non-native English language speakers across the Business Section on newspaper including online content.
• Age 30-45 years old
• Minimum 5 years’ experience writing or sub-editing with an English-language publication preferred
• Fluent command of the English language. Non-native speakers of
English can apply, but native speakers are preferred
• Extensive knowledge around financial/banking/macroeconomics sectors
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and under time pressure,
including some anti-social hours
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well within a small, dedicated team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to the suitable candidate.
Please send an application letter with a detailed resume, recent
photograph and references.
To apply, send your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.,