Jobs > Job detail
Position : Digital Content Director
Publish on Mar 21, 2019 | Viewed 2,751
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004035
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Digital Content Director
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 10 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper, and M2F, a free Thai-language daily newspaper.
The Company also engages in book publishing under the name Post Books. Its subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Elle Men, Forbes Thailand, CLEO and Science Illustrated.Read more
Job Summary and mission
To generate successful creative content campaigns (including advertorials, native ads, interactive graphics, podcasts and webcasts) for the Bangkok Post Group, to coordinate with other departments to ensure proper capitalization of the group’s content and to explore ways to enhance the brand both among readers and potential customers.
- Lead discussions and brainstorming sessions to look for appropriate angles for creative content assignments then find the best possible way to present them.
- Conceptualize and manage all creative content campaigns from start to finish including their successful rollout channels.
- Coordinate with other departments in the Bangkok Post Group to maximize deployment of resources for a campaign’s output including Editorial, Display and Post Digital.
- Play lead role in pitching with potential customers.
- Liaise with customers/partners to ensure that an assignment is on target.
- Follow through with creative content campaigns and collect feedback for improvement.
- Male or Female
- At least 10 years’ experience in digital marketing field in management level.
- Deep knowledge if digital media and tools; how to make the best use of different channels to motivate readers/consumers; computer-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Ability to conceptualize creative campaigns in various topics, moods, tones and styles.
- Well-versed in mass media landscape and how they work.
- Understanding of consumer behavior and psychology.
- Great communication skills and Master of English and Thai