Jobs > Job detail
Position : Marketing Executive - (Digital / Magazine)
Publish on Aug 6, 2018 | Viewed 2,796
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003945
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Marketing Executive - (Digital / Magazine)
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 2 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited is the publisher and distributor of the Bangkok Post – an English-language newspaper – and the Post Today – a Thai-language business daily – and Student Weekly – an English-language magazine for high school and college students. The company also has a commercial printing operation that offers general printing services for the company and its subsidiaries as well as outside customers. The company's news and information businesses in the last few years have been expanded to include electronic and digital media. In 2007, the company expanded its multimedia presence with the launch of a two-hour TV programme and an investment in a company managing an FM radio station in Bangkok and its vicinity.
The company's subsidiary companies: Post International Media Company Limited, Post-ACP Company Limited, and Post-IM Plus Company Limited, all publish and distribute foreign magazines in the Thai language.Read more
- Male or Femal
- At least 2 years experience in marketing field.
- Understanding in both online/offline media platform, both planning and buying.
- Understanding in market and competitors.
- Strategic thinking with strong analytical skill
- Result-oriented and self motivation
- Good command of English
Please send resume with current & expected salary, notice period via "Apply Now"
Human Resource Department
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
BANGKOK POST BUILDING FL.8
136 SUNTHORNKOSA RD.,
KLONG TOEY, BANGKOK
D: 02-616-4000 #1822