Jobs > Job detail
Position : Account Executive / Account Manager - Magazine
Publish on Aug 6, 2018 | Viewed 2,392
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003944
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Account Executive / Account Manager - Magazine
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: 25 - 35 years old
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: 1 - 3 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited is the publisher and distributor of the Bangkok Post – an English-language newspaper – and the Post Today – a Thai-language business daily – and Student Weekly – an English-language magazine for high school and college students. The company also has a commercial printing operation that offers general printing services for the company and its subsidiaries as well as outside customers. The company's news and information businesses in the last few years have been expanded to include electronic and digital media. In 2007, the company expanded its multimedia presence with the launch of a two-hour TV programme and an investment in a company managing an FM radio station in Bangkok and its vicinity.
The company's subsidiary companies: Post International Media Company Limited, Post-ACP Company Limited, and Post-IM Plus Company Limited, all publish and distribute foreign magazines in the Thai language.Read more
- Thai nationality, 23-35 Years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 1-3 years’ Experience in advertising sales in printing and publishing
- Good command of English
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Job Description :
- Sell advertisements in Elle Magazine section and other concerned.
- Primary responsibility will be to meet established and agreed sales targets.
- Know how to find potential new clients.
- Required to follow-up your sales by sending copy and artwork and getting customer approval.
The successful applicant will receive attractive salaries, career advancement, bonuses, medical care, life and accident insurance and other fringe benefits. Training will also be provided. Have you got what it take for us to count on you?Send your application letter together with your resume, copy of educational certificates and one recent photo to Apply Now
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
136 Bangkok Post Building,
Sunthorn Kosa Road, Klong Toey,
Klong Toey, Bangko 10110