Jobs > Job detail
Position : CREATIVE CONTENT DIRECTOR
Publish on Jul 6, 2018 | Viewed 1,218
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003942
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: CREATIVE CONTENT DIRECTOR
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: Over 35 years old
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 5 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited is the publisher and distributor of the Bangkok Post – an English-language newspaper – and the Post Today – a Thai-language business daily – and Student Weekly – an English-language magazine for high school and college students. The company also has a commercial printing operation that offers general printing services for the company and its subsidiaries as well as outside customers. The company's news and information businesses in the last few years have been expanded to include electronic and digital media. In 2007, the company expanded its multimedia presence with the launch of a two-hour TV programme and an investment in a company managing an FM radio station in Bangkok and its vicinity.
The company's subsidiary companies: Post International Media Company Limited, Post-ACP Company Limited, and Post-IM Plus Company Limited, all publish and distribute foreign magazines in the Thai language.Read more
Job summary and mission: to generate successful creative content campaigns (including advertorials, native ads, interactive graphics, podcasts and webcasts) for the Bangkok Post Group, to coordinate with other departments to ensure proper capitalization of the group’s content and to explore ways to enhance the brand both among readers and potential customers.
- Male/Female age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor's Degree up in related fields.
- At least 5 years in Digital Marketing, Digital Media or related fields.
- Thai/English fluency.
- Excellent writing skills in a variety of formats, styles and tones.
- Prior editing and production experience in print or broadcast journalism, digital content/marketing, advertising.
- Commercial mindset.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, social media, data analytics, visual journalism, data journalism.
Please send resume with current & expected salary, notice period via "Apply Now"
Human Resource Department
The Post Publishing Public Company Limited
BANGKOK POST BUILDING FL.8
136 SUNTHORNKOSA RD.,
KLONG TOEY, BANGKOK
D: 02-616-4000 #1822
บริษัท บางกอก โพสต์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
136 Bangkok Post Building, Sunthornkosa Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact: Human Resoruces Department
Tel: 02-616-4000 #1822, 1825