Jobs > Job detail
Position : Sub-editor/Copy Taster
Publish on Aug 3, 2018 | Viewed 3,424
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003940
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Sub-editor/Copy Taster
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: 1
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 3 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper, and M2F, a free Thai-language daily newspaper.
The Company also engages in book publishing under the name Post Books. Its subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Elle Men, Forbes Thailand, CLEO and Science Illustrated.Read more
The candidate accepted for this position will be responsible for overseeing the sub-editing of articles written by non-native English language speakers across the paper, including the National News, Opinion, Business and Sport sections. However, he or she will focus particularly on subbing copy for the Sunday paper, including its two magazines, as well as some copy-tasting duties for the World news desk.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience writing or sub-editing with an English-language publication preferred
- Fluent command of the English language
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under time pressure, including some anti-social hours
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well within a small, dedicated team
- A strong interest in local news, international news, business, sports and current affair.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to the suitable candidate. Please send an application letter with a detailed resume, recent photograph and references.
Human Resource Department
The Post Publishing Public Company Limited
BANGKOK POST BUILDING FL.8
136 SUNTHORNKOSA RD.,
KLONG TOEY, BANGKOK
D: 02-616-4000 #1825