Jobs > Job detail
Position : Digital Media Designer - UI/UX
Publish on Mar 16, 2018 | Viewed 2,704
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003872
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Digital Media Designer - UI/UX
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: Yes
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper, and M2F, a free Thai-language daily newspaper.
The Company also engages in book publishing under the name Post Books. Its subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Elle Men, Forbes Thailand, CLEO and Science Illustrated.Read more
- Male or Femele
- Bachelor's Degree in computer graphic or related fields.
- Good knowledge in graphic design and digital marketing.
- Can synergy data and design to info-graphic.
- Expert in digital design and multi media.
- Have experience in UI and UX design is a plus.
- Excellent in English will be advantage.
Please send resume with current & expected salary, notice period via "Apply Now"
or email to recruit @bangkokpost.co.th
Human Resource Department
The Post Publishing Public Company Limited
BANGKOK POST BUILDING FL.8
136 SUNTHORNKOSA RD.,
KLONG TOEY, BANGKOK
D: 02-616-4000 #1822