Jobs > Job detail
Position : Digital Media Designer - UI/UX
Publish on Feb 13, 2018 | Viewed 783
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003872
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Digital Media Designer - UI/UX
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: Yes
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited is the publisher and distributor of the Bangkok Post – an English-language newspaper – and the Post Today – a Thai-language business daily – and Student Weekly – an English-language magazine for high school and college students. The company also has a commercial printing operation that offers general printing services for the company and its subsidiaries as well as outside customers. The company's news and information businesses in the last few years have been expanded to include electronic and digital media. In 2007, the company expanded its multimedia presence with the launch of a two-hour TV programme and an investment in a company managing an FM radio station in Bangkok and its vicinity.
The company's subsidiary companies: Post International Media Company Limited, Post-ACP Company Limited, and Post-IM Plus Company Limited, all publish and distribute foreign magazines in the Thai language.Read more
- Male or Femele
- Bachelor's Degree in computer graphic or related fields.
- Good knowledge in graphic design and digital marketing.
- Can synergy data and design to info-graphic.
- Expert in digital design and multi media.
- Have experience in UI and UX design is a plus.
- Excellent in English will be advantage.
Please send resume with current & expected salary, notice period via "Apply Now"
or email to recruit @bangkokpost.co.th
Human Resource Department
The Post Publishing Public Company Limited
BANGKOK POST BUILDING FL.8
136 SUNTHORNKOSA RD.,
KLONG TOEY, BANGKOK
D: 02-616-4000 #1822
บริษัท บางกอก โพสต์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
136 Bangkok Post Building, Sunthornkosa Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact: Human Resoruces Department
Tel: 02-616-4000 #1822, 1825