Jobs > Job detail
Position : Digital News Reporter (M2F)
Publish on Mar 16, 2018 | Viewed 2,775
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003871
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Digital News Reporter (M2F)
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: Over 25 years old
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited is the publisher and distributor of the Bangkok Post – an English-language newspaper – and the Post Today – a Thai-language business daily – and Student Weekly – an English-language magazine for high school and college students. The company also has a commercial printing operation that offers general printing services for the company and its subsidiaries as well as outside customers. The company's news and information businesses in the last few years have been expanded to include electronic and digital media. In 2007, the company expanded its multimedia presence with the launch of a two-hour TV programme and an investment in a company managing an FM radio station in Bangkok and its vicinity.
The company's subsidiary companies: Post International Media Company Limited, Post-ACP Company Limited, and Post-IM Plus Company Limited, all publish and distribute foreign magazines in the Thai language.Read more
- Create Digital Content for M2F's Social Media
- Live and Streaming news on M2F's Facebook Fanpage
- Bachelor Degree in related fields.
- Male or Female, age 25 years old up.
- Good interpersonal skill and achievement oriented.
- Able to work late hours and weekends & public holidays as required.
- Have knowledge in social media field will be advantage.
Please send resume with current & expected salary, notice period via "Apply Now"
Human Resource Department
The Post Publishing Public Company Limited
BANGKOK POST BUILDING FL.8
136 SUNTHORNKOSA RD.,
KLONG TOEY, BANGKOK
D: 02-616-4000 #1825, 1822