Jobs > Job detail
Position : Project Executive / Project Manager
Publish on Sep 17, 2017 | Viewed 21,299
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003754
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Project Executive / Project Manager
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: 25 - 35 years old
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 2 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited is the publisher and distributor of the Bangkok Post – an English-language newspaper – and the Post Today – a Thai-language business daily – and Student Weekly – an English-language magazine for high school and college students. The company also has a commercial printing operation that offers general printing services for the company and its subsidiaries as well as outside customers. The company's news and information businesses in the last few years have been expanded to include electronic and digital media. In 2007, the company expanded its multimedia presence with the launch of a two-hour TV programme and an investment in a company managing an FM radio station in Bangkok and its vicinity.
The company's subsidiary companies: Post International Media Company Limited, Post-ACP Company Limited, and Post-IM Plus Company Limited, all publish and distribute foreign magazines in the Thai language.Read more
- Age 25-30 years old and 35 years old up in manager levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any related fields.
- 2 years of experience in Project management.
- Fluency in English is preferable.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
Resume, application letter, details of references, including expected salary, together with a recent photograph, should be sent via "Apply Now"