Jobs > Job detail
Position : Sub-editor/Copy Taster
Publish on Sep 16, 2017 | Viewed 39,158
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003753
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Sub-editor/Copy Taster
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 3 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper, and M2F, a free Thai-language daily newspaper.
The Company also engages in book publishing under the name Post Books. Its subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Elle Men, Forbes Thailand, CLEO and Science Illustrated.Read more
Thailand’s leading English-language newspaper is looking for a self-motivated, energetic person for the position of Sub-editor/Copy Taster
The candidate accepted for this position will be responsible for overseeing the sub-editing of articles written by non-native English language speakers for the National News, Business and Sports desks, and copy-tasting for the World News Desk.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience writing or sub-editing with an English-language publication preferred
- Fluent command of the English language
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under time pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well within a small, dedicated team
- A strong interest in local news, international news, business, sports and current affairs
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to the suitable candidate. Please send an application letter with a detailed resume, recent photograph and references.
To apply, send your CV and resume to Bangkok Post Editor Umesh Pandey , firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. Please state “ASSISTANT NEWS EDITOR APPLICATION” in the subject line of your email.