Jobs > Job detail
Position : Assistant News Editor
Publish on Jun 25, 2018 | Viewed 25,026
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003732
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Assistant News Editor
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: 5 - 10 Yr(s)
- Education: Bachelor's degree up
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper, and M2F, a free Thai-language daily newspaper.
The Company also engages in book publishing under the name Post Books. Its subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Elle Men, Forbes Thailand, CLEO and Science Illustrated.Read more
Are you obsessed with current news surrounding Thailand?
Do you like writing?
If the answer is ‘yes’ then there might be an opportunity for you
Bangkok Post, Thailand’s leading English language media house, has an opening for you.
We are recruiting an ‘Assistant News Editor’ for General News section.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a good command of English
- Have at least 5-10 years' experience of working in a newsroom
- Hold at least a bachelor degree
- Have a strong interest in and familiarity with current news issues
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Be versatile in not just by picking up issues that are shaping the country but also help out the News Editor to look at and edit the stories that are sent by the reporters.
- Be decisive and follow up issues
This full-time job will not just challenge your knowledge but will put you at the forefront of events that are going to shape the future of this country in the years to come.
Your remuneration would be in accordance with the experience and other benefits are well known in the market.