Reporter - Bangkok Post
Publish on May 22, 2020 | Viewed 3632
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Forbes Thailand.Read more
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004172
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Reporter - Bangkok Post
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
- Job field(s):
- General reporting assignments as dictated by Editor.
- Online reporting assignments as dictated by Editor.
- Multimedia reporting assignments as dictated by Editor.
- Keeping writing style of the magazine.
- Age 20-30 years old
- Thai nationality
- University graduate
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Thai
- Outgoing personality and inquisitive mind
- Ability to work under deadline
- Willingness to travel and work odd hours
- Computer skills, photography and multimedia skills a plus