Jobs > Job detail
Position : Associate Marketing Manager (PR & Media)
Publish on Feb 21, 2022 | Viewed 1,825
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004365
- Company: Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City Campus
- Position name: Associate Marketing Manager (PR & Media)
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Department: City Campus (Rama 9)
- Job type: Contract
- Vacancy: 1
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
City Campus (Rama 9)
Position / Job Specification:
Associate Marketing Manager (PR & Media)
31st January 2022
Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City Campus is a purpose-built primary school in the heart of Bangkok. The campus is designed specifically for children aged 2-11 years old. 672 places are available from Nursery (Age 2+) to Year 6 (Ages 1 1+).
The school operates on 25,000sqm of learning space. There are four major buildings, which house state-of-the-art facilities for Early Years, Primary, Sport and Creative Arts.
City Campus opened its gates in August 2018. It builds on the success of Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Riverside, where 1,850 students study from ages 3-18.
Both City Campus and Riverside share the same values, ethos and mission. The campuses come together to form Shrewsbury International School Bangkok, and children from City Campus graduate to Riverside in Year 7 (Age 12+).
The campuses work closely together to create exciting and unique opportunities for both children and for staff.
The Associate Marketing Manager (PR & Media) works closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager and the Senior Management Team to be responsible for the following key areas:
Public Relations & Media:
- Work closely with external media agencies, journalists, influencers, podcaster, graphic designers and videographers; briefing, coordinating and reviewing their services;
- Generate media content, including advertorials, webvertorials, podcasts, graphics, videos and photos;
- Help to identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation;
- Keep abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns;
- Advise on Thai cultural matters relevant to marketing, and prepare Thai translations for marketing articles and documents, where necessary;
- Arrange photography opportunities within school to record and promote the school, according to the marketing strategy;
- Generate ideas and write content (in journalistic Thai) for the school’s external PR and media channels;
- Work with teachers and internal staff to generate ongoing marketing content;
- Consult on media production of videography and photography to best showcase the school and it’s marketable identity;
- Advise on the school’s Marketing Plan and Marketing Strategy, and supply content which supports the marketing and admissions targets of the school;
- Build, manage and review key digital campaigns via social media and Google Ads;
- Advise on digital success tracking e.g. Google Analytics;
- Provide regular reports to inform the school’s Marketing Strategy.
Other Marketing Activities:
- Assist with photography and videos of school events, where required;
- Provide general administrative support to the marketing team; including processing purchase requisitions and liaising with printing/design suppliers;
- Assist in the delivery of internal and external school events.
- Contribute to and support any additional marketing activities, as required by the school’s Marketing Strategy and plans.
The Associate Marketing Manager (PR & Media) reports to the Line Manager assigned by The Principal and carries out the tasks or project according to the Line Manager.
The candidate should demonstrate the following skills and experience as relevant to this role:
- Highly proficient in the English language, both written and spoken;
- Experience in a professional marketing environment;
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms, social media and analytics tools, including campaign execution;
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- Photography, videography and video editing skills;
- Experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working;
- Familiarity with Google Workspace, including Google Drive, Google Forms and Google Analytics;
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful candidate will:
- Embody the school’s brand values in all that they do;
- Work with a strong understanding of the school’s ethos and targets;
- Be a collaborative team player and maintain effective relationships with academic and administrative staff;
- Execute working tasks to a high standard of quality that is representative of the Shrewsbury brand;
- Be a proactive and observant professional capable of seeking out new marketing opportunities;
- Be hardworking, positive and committed, inspiring others in the team always to give of their best - and capable of working beyond the expectations of a Job Description;
- Be willing to share ideas that will support the school’s targets;
- Thrive in a target-driven environment and be capable or working effectively to multiple simultaneous deadlines;
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Be capable of assessing and taking risks;
- Be an approachable and outgoing professional capable of developing excellent relationships with key stakeholders;
- Play an active role in the school community.
Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to:
- attend in-house child safeguarding training programmes;
- promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school;
- report any concerns they have about student welfare to the school’s Child Protection Officer. This may include unsafe practices witnessed within the school as outlined in the school’s Speak Out (Whistleblowing) Policy;
- keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained;
- seek advice from a Line Manager or the school’s Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
- International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) prior to the start of contract;
- Formal proof of identity with photo ID (Original Driving License/Passport);
- 3 signed, confidential references, before the start of contract;
- Verification of original qualifications.
How to Apply:
Applications will be only be accepted via the official Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City Campus Application Form: https://www.shrewsbury.ac.th/city/recruitment/vacancies
Visit the school’s website for more information: https://www.shrewsbury.ac.th/city/
Any queries should be sent to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the school.