Jobs > Job detail
Position : Tennis Coach
Publish on Feb 21, 2022 | Viewed 1,870
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004363
- Company: BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, PHUKET
- Position name: Tennis Coach
- Job location: Phuket
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: 1
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
British International School, Phuket (BISP), is an English medium, co-educational, day and boarding school that was established in 1996 in the heart of Phuket, Thailand. Its purpose-built 44 acre campus includes high quality boarding accommodation and provides world-class facilities that enable students to excel in sports and the expressive arts, as well as in their studies. The student population consists of some 870 day and boarding students with over 60 different nationalities represented. The majority of the student body (more than 60%) are foreign nationals.
BIS Phuket provides a Pre-school, Primary and Secondary school education of the highest international standard. External examinations are offered in the IB Diploma, IGCSE, and Cambridge ESOL. In addition, an externally assessed programme for spoken English is provided through the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA), and the music department offeRead more
Personal Specification Qualifications and Experience required:
● RPT Coach qualification or working towards one
● ITF qualifications recommended
● First Aid certificate valid for the duration of the contract
● Must speak English at all times
● Experience of coaching both adults and children of varying ability
● Experience of organizing Tennis Tournaments
● Previous customer service experience.
● good level of playing ability
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
● Ability to deliver fun, engaging, safe and informative Tennis sessions
● Knowledge of Mini Tennis
● Knowledge of current Tennis developments
● Knowledge of the RPT Tennis structure
● knowledge of Universal tennis ranking and ITF
● Ability to effectively communicate with players of all ages, management, and other staff
● Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships
● Able to work on own initiative and follow verbal and written instructions.
● Clean and tidy appearance
● Personal Qualities: Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic.
● Self-motivated, Flexible and Punctual.