Jobs > Job detail
Position : Early Years Teacher Assistant
Publish on Feb 18, 2022 | Viewed 2,526
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004362
- Company: Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City Campus
- Position name: Early Years Teacher Assistant
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Department: Junior School
- Job type: Contract
- Vacancy: 1
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City Campus
Early Years Teacher Assistant
The Teacher Assistant will
- Be responsible to the Assistant Principal – Junior.
- Be line managed by the Year Team Leader with day to day direction from the Class Teacher.
- Work closely with the Class Teacher and subject leaders to provide planning and teaching and learning of the highest quality.
- Work closely with the Class Teacher to provide for student’s learning, social and personal needs.
- Work with other professionals in meeting the needs of students.
- Attend staff meeting and training and development sessions as required.
The Early Years Teacher Assistant’s role is usually a class based position. The Early Years Teacher Assistant will
- Support the school’s Philosophy and Objectives.
- Take an active part in all class and year group activities.
- Work with groups and individuals on learning tasks.
- Assist in the assessment of students and in the maintenance of records.
- Prepare materials and equipment for activities.
- Assist in the preparation of displays.
- Assist in the setting up and maintaining of an efficient and well ordered learning environment.
- Take an active role in classroom administration.
- Assist in, ‘Home Communication’.
- Participate in training and development activities.
- Undertake duties in accordance with the duty roster.
- Participate in, “You-Time!” Activities.
- Assist students in meeting behaviour and social expectations.
- Provide individual support for students.
The Early Years Teacher Assistant should have the following qualities
- Demonstrate skills in promoting the school’s philosophy and policy.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a good understanding of how children learn.
- Have an understanding of teaching and learning strategies.
- Be professional in approach and set good examples.
- Be conscientious, efficient and organized.
- Give high regard to Health and Safety.
- Actively seek to improve their practice and participate in Training and Development.
- Have high regard to creating a high quality learning environment.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information.
Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates are required to provide accurate and detailed information about their employment history and the school will carry out background checks on the successful candidate to assess their suitability to work in a school.
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check
- Confirmation of identity (Driving License / Passport/National ID card).
- Satisfactory references
- Verification of qualifications and work experience
How to Apply:
Applications will be only be accepted on the official Shrewsbury International School Application Form, which is available on the school website “Job Vacancies” page.
The application is preferably in English so please select the application for Thai National (English Version)
Full details of the school are available on our website at
Any queries should be forwarded to email@example.com.