Jobs > Job detail
Position : Senior Programmer
Publish on Jul 28, 2021 | Viewed 3,850
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004272
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Senior Programmer
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 5 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Forbes Thailand.Read more
- Create and maintain programmer development plan to achieve as requirement goal.
- Design & create software structure or framework.
- Develop and maintain web application / software.
- Test software and give advice when problems occur.
- Implement as plan and follow W3C web standard and web accessibility.
- Monitor and implement as planned and ready for 24x7 problem solving.
- Help gather information, new technology and report data.
- Contact partner and follow as agreed in term and agreement daily basis.
- Other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in web programming / software development.
- Working with PHP Framework / related tools is a plus (e.g. Codelgniter, Lalavel, jQuery, ReactJs, Angular).
- APIs. integrations, data interchange and transfer formats such as XML, JSON
- Knowledge of Content management system, Relational Data base, MySQL Database, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mobile application programming is a plus (iOS, Android).
- Experience using version control systems (e.g. Git).