Jobs > Job detail
Position : Digital Product Manager
Publish on Sep 8, 2020 | Viewed 5,492
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004188
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Digital Product Manager
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Forbes Thailand.Read more
- Oversee Digital Platform, strategy and execution plan for Bangkok Post Group to ensure to effectively connect with target consumers.
- Manage Digital Product Team to deliver the progression as a plan, and also coordinate with the external parties and internal user to run the project as a plan.
- Manage Overall Resources to ensure project resources sufficiency, project on time deliveries, and customer satisfaction
- Deliver new products, features, and UI enhancements within time constraints.
- Co with Content Team, Sales team and Cross-functions to implement integrated digital campaign, ensure concepts & implementation idea are customized for Digi-consumer and align with marketing direction
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in computer engineering, computer science, information technology or related field.
- At least 5 years working experience in digital media and project management job role is a plus.
- Experience in publishing or media organization is a plus.
- Strong Digital and IT background.
- Good Analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.