Jobs > Job detail
Position : International Schools Research Coordinator
Publish on Apr 2, 2020 | Viewed 1,642
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004164
- Company: ISC Research Ltd.
- Position name: International Schools Research Coordinator
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
ISC Research is the leading provider of data and intelligence within the world’s English-medium K-12 international schools market. The company produces independent, primary sourced market data, and also supplies trends and intelligence to inform investment and development potential within the market. Products and services include a range of reports and a database platform. ISC Research was established in 1994 and has specialised in the international education sector since then.Read more
A business administrator responsible for managing a fast-paced schedule for Regional Consultants. The individual will be contacting international schools to secure and organise face to face meetings with Heads, or Senior Leaders at the school on behalf of the Consultant.
They will also be responsible for acquiring specified data from schools, via phone calls or desk-based research, building and maintaining excellent relationships with those schools, and keeping our global database current, contributing to ISC’s profile as the leading provider of data, intelligence and research on the world’s international schools.
Working to deadlines, the individual works to a weekly, geographical based plan, to meet the annual data collection schedule for the business.
The role involves adhering to high quality standards and ensuring consistency and accuracy, whilst meeting the requirements for both the Regional Consultants and the data collection schedule.
A high level of attention to detail is expected, along with embracing the variety of tasks and demands of our clients. A team player who is highly motivated and dedicated to our growing business.
The role is based in Bangkok, with annual attendance at the ISC conference at Head office in Faringdon, United Kingdom, to keep up to date with team and company objectives, processes and procedures.
• Build and manage relationships with contacts at international schools
• Work closely with the Regional Consultant to develop their annual calendar of visits, organising successful overseas trips, and ensuring survey plans and school targets are achieved
• Conduct internet and telephone research to collate the latest school’s data whilst verifying and clarifying data queries within ISC
• Initiate campaigns around key conferences to acquire data from Associations, international schools and school Groups
• Maintain and create school and contact records on a bespoke database, uploading data in a timely fashion to guarantee users have live data.
• Experienced in data entry with an excellent command of English and demonstrable ability to enter numerical and written data in a precise way with an exacting attention to detail
• Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities, complete tasks in a timely manner and meet deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills with the willingness and ability to confidently call schools in various countries to verify data
• Technically able to work with a range of web-based tools and systems, and become fully competent on our bespoke database
• Enthusiastic and natural team player, with the ability to work with cross-functional, virtual and diverse teams to drive a positive result.
• Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changes in business requirements and understanding of remote working.