Jobs > Job detail
Position : Event Marketing Creative Manager
Publish on Mar 10, 2020 | Viewed 2,826
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004142
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Event Marketing Creative Manager
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Forbes Thailand.Read more
Conceiving and implementing concepts guidelines & strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts guidelines & strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion.
- Collaborating with account executive s to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirement.
- Create fresh ideas on event concept, event activities and exhibition conceptual design.
- Conduct proposal and presentation by keynote, power point or appropriate program & capable of present and communicate idea.
- Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
- Directing and motivation team to handle a large variety of events, planning event from start to finish according to requirement, target audience & objectives.
- Able to work flexible hours under pressure, while will work efficiently and accurately, cope with changes and meet tight deadline.
Male or Female
At least 5 years’ experience in creative event marketing field.
Understanding in both online/offline media platform, both planning and buying.
Understanding in market and competitors.
Strategic thinking with strong analytical skill.
Result-oriented and self-motivation.
Good command of English.