Jobs > Job detail
Position : HR Officer
Publish on May 24, 2019 | Viewed 3,820
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004061
- Company: International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Position name: HR Officer
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
IPPF is a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for all. We are a worldwide movement of national organisations working with and for communities and individuals.Read more
International Planned Parenthood Federation is seeking for the HR Officer (Ref.HRO1)
Office located in Vibhavadi Rangsit 44 Lane, Chatchuchak, Bangkok 10900
Competitive salary and dependent on proven ability
Join us to defend the sexual and reproductive health rights of all people
Empowering the most vulnerable women, men and young people in over 170 countries to access life-saving services and programmes and to live with dignity, the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and its 30,000 staff, along with millions of volunteers, campaign for sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) and deliver education and services through 65,000 service points.
IPPF is a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for all. We are a worldwide movement of national organisations working with and for communities and individuals.
1. Thai nationality
2. A degree in a related subject or equivalent standard of education, at least 5 years working experience with 3 years in HR
3. Good level of spoken and written English is required, including experience of corresponding in English
4. Good analytical skills and the ability to take the initiative and work autonomously.
5. Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and to manage own load.
6. Sound budgeting and financial skills.
7. You have proven relationship-building skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with both non-Thai and Thai staff, and with a wide variety of people and organisations.
8. You are supportive of a woman’s right to choose and to have access to safe abortion services. This is an occupational requirement of this post.
Interested candidates should submit your CV and covering letter details of at least 3 referees to: VPrachoommark@ippf.org
Please indicate in the subject as “Apply for HR Officer (Name of candidate)”
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date for submission: 10 May 2019
Applications are particularly encouraged from candidates openly living with HIV. IPPF is committed to equal opportunities and cultural diversity. Candidates from all sections of the community are welcome to apply.