Jobs > Job detail
Position : OHRS Director
Publish on Nov 20, 2018 | Viewed 18,341
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003992
- Company: Asian Institute of Technology
- Position name: OHRS Director
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: 7 - 10 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asia-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach. Established in 1959, AIT is an autonomous, international postgraduate institution situated 42 km north of Bangkok. Faculty, researchers, staff and students come from around 45 countries and form a unique international community. Students are admitted to its three schools – Engineering and Technology; Environment, Resources and Development; and Management. AIT has graduated more than 20,000 alumni now taking up leadership positions in government, academia, businesses, and regional and international organizations/institutions in more than 100 countries around the world.Read more
AIT seeks qualified professionals who will provide the leadership required for the positions of Director of the Office of the Human Resources Services (OHRS) and who are motivated to join a graduate education institution about to embark on a re-positioning of introducing innovation in education across the board. The Director shall report directly to the President.
The successful OHRS Director is responsible to:
• Guides and manages the overall provision of human resources services, policies, and programs for the entire Institute and its affiliated activities.
• Plans and identifies the strategic direction, the profile of HRO and advises all managers on HR matters.
• Plans, executes and monitors the full cycle of HR Management.
• Solid knowledge of HR good practices, rules and regulation, including those applicable to International Civil Service with a specific pro-active approach to faculty HR expectations.
• Experience in Thai employment law and employee relations and communication.
• Familiarity and skill with the human resources tools including HRIS, Microsoft Office suite of products, file management, and benefits administration.
• Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or a related field required.
• Professional certification as an HR manager will receive consideration but is not required.
• 7-10 years of progressively more responsible positions in human resources, preferably in another university or in a knowledge management institution, at least in two different organizations.
• Be able to communicate in Thai and good knowledge in labor law.
• Experience supervising and managing diverse professional staff, including a significant group of expatriates.
AIT offers the salary that is regionally competitive, commensurate with academic merit and experience. Attractive fringe benefits are offered. Interested applicants are requested to please send (1) a letter of application, including curriculum vitae (detailing qualifications and experience) (2) a one-page professional statement describing goals and aspirations and how you fit for this position, and (3) names, affiliations, addresses, emails and telephone numbers of three referees. These should be submitted no later than 30 November 2018 through our online application system provided below:
For OHRS Director - http://www.hro.ait.ac.th/job/show/539
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www. ait.ac.th
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or any other characteristics protected by law.