Jobs > Job detail
Position : High School College Counselor
Publish on Jul 15, 2018 | Viewed 2,854
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003922
- Company: International School of Myanmar
- Position name: High School College Counselor
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: Yes
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Bachelor's degree up
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
The International School of Myanmar –Looking for High School College Counselor
The International School of Myanmar (I.S.M) is seeking a highly qualified and certified High School College Counselor for approximately 400 students in grades 9 through 12. The school offers a competitive international schools salary package, details will follow after application.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in counseling or a related field, such as psychology, education or sociology and a Teaching Qualification. Master’s degree in School Counseling preferred. In-depth college counseling background and established network with Selective Universities admissions counselors.
Additional Highly Desired Qualification:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the US post-secondary application process especially with Selective Universities as well as in the UK, Canada and Australia.
- Experience and success with Early Decision, academic scholarship and financial aid procedures at Selective and Semi-selective US and worldwide universities.
- Current/past membership in the International Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC).
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with a cover letter stating educational philosophy and explaining your college admissions background and networking connections, up-to-date resume, scans of all university levels academic transcripts, diplomas, teacher and counseling certifications.