Jobs > Job detail
Position : Programme Finance Officer (2 positions)
Publish on Mar 8, 2018 | Viewed 3,105
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003867
- Company: Oxfam
- Position name: Programme Finance Officer (2 positions)
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Contract
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 2 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Oxfam Great Britain is a leading aid, development, and campaigning charity with a worldwide reputation for excellence and over 60 years of experience. As an organisation Oxfam is committed to gender equity and putting women’s rights at the heart of all we do. In Asia, Oxfam GB works with partners across the region, including Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. We are working together to end world poverty and injustice. If you are passionate about the role of Human Resources in reducing poverty and inequality, we would like to hear from you!
JOB PURPOSE: To support Thailand Programme on Financial Management
- Overall responsible for partner financial system and control. This includes conducting partner financial assessment and building capacity of partners to comply with Oxfam GB’s standard and/or donor regulations. Also, to build the capacity of programme staff to be able to perform regular financial monitoring.
- Manage and maintain Oxfam Donor Contract Management system and Oxfam program management software system
- Ensure a good internal control system for Thailand team to comply with donor requirements
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCE:
- Qualification in finance and accounting with sufficient financial management experience including budgeting, analytical, forecasting, funding coordinating, and reporting
- Strong IT skills (MS office), especially ability in using Advance Excel with ability to learn new software package is essential.
- Effective communication skills in both Thai and English
- Willingness to travel as project financial monitoring at least twice a year
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application online at https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/programme-finance-officer-2-positions-int4168/7242/description/
OR visit our website www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference number INT4168.
REMARK: This is a national hired post. We will be unable to provide visa and work permit to a non-Thai national.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED