Jobs > Job detail
Position : First Vice President – Online Advertising
Publish on Aug 16, 2022 | Viewed 2,223
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004434
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: First Vice President – Online Advertising
- Job location: Any countries
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Department: Advertising Sales ตามข้อความดังนี้
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Forbes Thailand.Read more
The Bangkok Post, Thailand's leading English-language daily, is looking for self-motived, energetic persons with for the position of
First Vice President – Online Advertising
Main Job Responsibilities
- Assist Division Head in terms of Online Advertising.
- Create and execute the successful sales strategic plans for Online Advertising.
- Manage team of sales staff and set individual sales quotas and goals.
- Lead and develop sales representatives.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team and advise the sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance.
- Establish training programs and develop motivational material.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered by their staffs to determine sales potential and monitor customers’ preferences.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and forecast annual quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Formulate sales policies and procedures.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Effectively communicate with top managements and team members in terms of strategies and polices.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Advertising Sales, marketing, business administration or a relevant field.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and best practices.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellence in Advertising trends and market trends
- Good network with advertising agencies or media agencies.
- Computer skills: MS Office and related programs.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to the suitable candidate.
Please send application letters with a detailed resume, recent photograph and work and writing examples to recruit@Bangkokpost.co.th