Jobs > Job detail
Position : Editor in Chief – Forbes Thailand
Publish on Mar 10, 2020 | Viewed 2,549
- Reference Id: Bkp_0004140
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Editor in Chief – Forbes Thailand
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 5 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Forbes Thailand.Read more
- To lead and manage the editorial team and ensure that the contents of the monthly magazine and the contents of the website is maintained to the highest editorial standards and in compliance with the magazine guideline.
- To lead and participate in content planning of the monthly magazine.
- To examine the strength of all stories intended for publication and assist in editing team.
- To supervise and provide feedback to staff involved in the process of carrying out the magazine.
- To assist in idea generating process of the supplements (Forbes supplements).
Maintain high standards for the editorials department and the magazine.
- Male or Female
- Have expert in business, finance and marketing fields.
- At least 5 years in manager level.
- Good leadership and well organized.
- Good communication skill, problem solving skill and systematic.
- Good command of Thai and English communication skills.