Jobs > Job detail
Position : Editor in Chief – Forbes Thailand
Publish on Sep 18, 2017 | Viewed 39,658
- Reference Id: Bkp_0003756
- Company: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Position name: Editor in Chief – Forbes Thailand
- Job location: Bangkok
- Non-Thais allowed: No
- Job type: Permanent
- Vacancy: Several positions
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: non definite age
- Job level: Officer
- Experience: Over 5 Yr(s)
- Education: N/A
- Monthly salary range: Negotiable
Bangkok Post Public Company Limited is the publisher and distributor of the Bangkok Post – an English-language newspaper – and the Post Today – a Thai-language business daily – and Student Weekly – an English-language magazine for high school and college students. The company also has a commercial printing operation that offers general printing services for the company and its subsidiaries as well as outside customers. The company's news and information businesses in the last few years have been expanded to include electronic and digital media. In 2007, the company expanded its multimedia presence with the launch of a two-hour TV programme and an investment in a company managing an FM radio station in Bangkok and its vicinity.
The company's subsidiary companies: Post International Media Company Limited, Post-ACP Company Limited, and Post-IM Plus Company Limited, all publish and distribute foreign magazines in the Thai language.Read more
- To lead and manage the editorial team and ensure that the contents of the monthly magazine and the contents of the website is maintained to the highest editorial standards and in compliance with the magazine guideline.
- To lead and participate in content planning of the monthly magazine.
- To examine the strength of all stories intended for publication and assist in editing team.
- To supervise and provide feedback to staff involved in the process of carrying out the magazine.
- To assist in idea generating process of the supplements (Forbes supplements).
- Maintain high standards for the editorials department and the magazine.
- Male or Female
- Have expert in business, finance and marketing fields.
- At least 5 years in manager level.
- Good leadership and well organized.
- Good communication skill, problem solving skill and systematic.
- Good command of Thai and English communication skills.