Regents International School Pattaya: A Leading British Boarding and Day School in Thailand
In its approach to developing well-rounded, thoughtful, high-achieving children, Regents International School Pattaya is unlike any other international school in Thailand. We go far, far beyond simply offering students knowledge: our well-qualified, energetic and enthusiastic staff teach children how to think. We expect our students to aim for high academic attainment but also to develop a strong sense of social responsibility: we encourage our students to develop the courage and conviction to take a long, hard look at their world and act to make it a better place.
Regents was the first school in South East Asia to join the Nord Anglia Education family of world-class international schools and is one of very few British international boarding schools in Asia. Our students live and learn on an impressive campus in the countryside outside of Pattaya. The school is a member of the Boarding Schools Association.
- Regents International School Pattaya is a British international boarding and day school based on a safe, impressive campus in the countryside beyond Pattaya.
- Founded in 1994, in 2012 it became the first school in South East Asia to join Nord Anglia Education, a family of over 31 world-class international schools located in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
- Regents is one of very few British boarding schools in Asia.
- The school is truly international, with 50 nationalities represented amongst the 1,100 students.
- From the age of 2 to 16 our students study the highly-regarded English National Curriculum
- In the two senior years (ages 16+), students undertake the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme – recognised globally as the gold-standard of pre-university qualifications.
- Regents’ students have a track record of entering some of the finest universities in Asia, Britain, Europe and North America.
- Students who board (live) on campus are accommodated in comfortable, welcoming ‘boarding houses’, where they are cared for by a team of highly professional ‘house parents’.
- The advantages of boarding are impressive: accelerated learning of English, greater focus after school and at weekends on academic attainment, development of a greater sense of independence and self-sufficiency, and participation in an impressive range of activities across sport, the creative and performing arts and outdoor adventure.
- Many Bangkok-based families choose to send their children to study at Regents – these children can then return home by school minibus to see their families at the weekends
Our promises to parents
- Your child will make excellent progress. He/she will be asked to face up to challenges, encouraged to believe that it is better to try and fail than not to try at all, and learn the value of thoughtful risk-taking.
- Your child will be given opportunities within school, across Thailand and around the globe to put into practice a cornerstone of the school’s ethos: that through our actions and words each one of us can have a positive influence on the world.
- Your child will develop the mindset of both a leader and a member of a team.
What parents say about Regents International School Pattaya
- “Superb staff and school. I feel very fortunate and happy for my kids that they have such a great place to learn and make friends. Excellent leaders, teachers and atmosphere.”
- “The quality of the teaching staff is high, the facilities are the best in the area, the environment is excellent.”
- “I would recommend Regents International School Pattaya because of its high academic level, friendly atmosphere and feeling that my child is in safe hands.”
- “Our children are happy and they are learning in a supportive and rich environment with access to a wide range of opportunities.”
- “We chose Regents International School Pattaya because it is an internationally-recognised school with a high academic level, mixed nationalities and is peaceful.”
- “I would recommend Regents to other parents. My daughter enjoyed a very rewarding academic experience and learnt much from the school’s British and international education system. Living in the school’s boarding house allowed her to meet other young people from a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.”
- Regents international School Pattaya: www.regents-pattaya.co.th
- Nord Anglia Education: www.nordangliaeducation.com
- Round Square: www.roundsquare.org
- Boarding Schools Association: www.boarding.org.uk
Dr Tim Eaton, Head of Admissions & Marketing
Mobile: +66 (0)863472803
REGENTS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL PATTAYA
Address: 33/3 Moo 1, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
Tel: 038-418-777 # 136
List of positions
positions not found