Position : Medical Field Officer
Publish on 22-Jul-14 | Viewed 400
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflicts and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
1. Visiting prisons
- Interprets from Thai to English and vice-versa for ICRC medical doctor and other staff during meetings with prison officials, prisoners and other contacts
- Contributes towards understanding of the prison health and public health systems
- Participates in prison visits with ICRC medical doctor and members of the team
- Maintains contact with relevant interlocutors
- Contributes to internal and external reporting
2. Other activities
- Assists in the organisation of seminars and the implementation of health projects
What we offer
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in the humanitarian international set-up
- Attractive package depending on qualifications
Interested Thai citizens should submit all of the following
1. resume 2. scanned transcript 3. Application letter by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for the post will be 13th January 2013
Interview period: around mid January 2013
Preferable starting date for position: ASAP
(Please refer to the source of vacancy announcement e.g. website, newspaper, etc... in the application letter). Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Sorry, this job has expired vacancies.